Acting freely, in their own free will and interest, as well as confirming their legal capacity, the individual gives consent to the Operator of personal data - Individual Entrepreneur Fedotova Nadezhda Valeryevna (OGRNIP 320100100013842, TIN 100123054760, address: 119334, Moscow, 43/9 Leninsky Prospekt, apt. 15, e-mail address for sending information, materials and other notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org), to process their personal data under the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given for the processing of personal data with the use of automation tools.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data that are not special or biometric: IP-address, cookie data, information about the browser of the data subject, technical characteristics of hardware and software used by the subject of personal data, date and time of access to the Operator's website, addresses of requested pages.
3. The purposes of personal data processing are: providing access of the data subject to services, information and/or materials on the website of the Operator, improving the quality of the Operator's website, the convenience of its use for website users, development of new services.
4. In the course of processing the Operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, uses, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distribution, provision, access), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes, and destroys personal data.
5. Processing period: during the period of the Website use and within 1 month after it.
6. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by sending an official request to the Operator in the manner prescribed in the Personal Data Processing Policy.
7. Upon withdrawal of consent to processing, personal data shall be destroyed by the methods specified in the Policy on Personal Data Processing.
8. Consent to the processing of personal data is freely given, unambiguous, specific, informed
9. By giving this consent, I certify that I am familiarized:
—with the Policy on personal data processing and agree with it;
—with the procedure and possible consequences of consent withdrawal.
Cookies are small fragments of data sent by a web server and stored on the digital device of the Website visitor— computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone. The Web Client (usually the browser) sends this data fragment to the Web server as part of the HTTP request each time he or she tries to open a page on the Website. Cookies cannot identify the Visitor.
Changing the user's web browser settings
If you wish to delete the cookies stored on your personal device and configure your browser to reject cookies, you can do so in your browser settings.
Depending on the user's web browser, different methods may be used to disable cookies. For more information, click on the following links respectively:
— Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/gp/cookies
— Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=...
— Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&...
— Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/ru/kb/kuki-informaciya...
— Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.htm...
If cookies are completely disabled, some services cannot be provided to the user, the access to the website in this case is only possible in limited use.
Types of cookies that can be used during a website visit:
1. Analytical Cookies:
Analytical Cookies collect information about how users navigate the website. This type of cookie can be used to analyze what type of content users are most interested in. The user can disable them.
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Yandex Metrika https://legal.yandex.com/confidential/
2. Advertising cookies:
Advertising cookies are used to show the users relevant advertisements.
3. Functional Cookies:
— Allow to save settings for the user while on the website.
For example, saving the list of products in the shopping cart in the online store, authorization, also these cookies help the user not to lose the data of filling out the application forms when updating the website page.
— To know that the user has visited the site before and keep the user authorized.
4. Social Media Cookies:
Video-posting on social networks and other services offered on this website are provided by the third parties. Those third parties may send cookies to the user's digital device when the user uses their services on this website or if the user is already authorized on the website of these third parties.
A list of links following which the user can learn about the cookies used by third parties:
— Facebook http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on...
— Twitter http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on...
— YouTube https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/policies/privac...
— Google+ https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/policies/privac...
— VK.com http://vk.com/terms
— Instagram https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
Storage of cookies is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.