Acting freely, in their own free will and interest, as well as confirming their legal capacity, the individual gives consent to the Operator of personal data — Individual Entrepreneur Fedotova Nadezhda Valeryevna (OGRNIP 320100100013842, TIN 100123054760, address: 119334, Moscow, 43/9 Leninsky Prospekt, apt. 15, e-mail address for sending information, materials and other notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org), to process their personal data under the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given for the processing of personal data both with and without the use of automation tools.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data that are not special or biometric: surname, first name, patronymic name, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as the name of the organization (if such data is provided).
3. Purpose of personal data processing is conducting statistical and marketing research.
4. In the course of processing the Operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, uses, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distribution, provision, access), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes, and destroys personal data.
5. Processing period: during the survey/research period and within 1 month after the end of the survey/research data processing, but in any case, not more than 1 year from the date of personal data submission.
6. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by sending an official request to the Operator in the manner prescribed in the Personal Data Processing Policy.
7. Upon withdrawal of consent to processing, personal data shall be destroyed by the methods specified in the Policy on Personal Data Processing.
8. Consent to the processing of personal data is freely given, unambiguous, specific, informed.
9. By giving this consent, I certify that I am familiarized:
— with the Policy on personal data processing and agree with it;
— with the procedure and possible consequences of consent withdrawal.